Development Engineer HVACR Components
- Entrepreneurial Development Engineer in charge of HVACR components development dedicated to our worldwide OEM’s customers and distribution channels
- In charge of developing the 3/6 years product roadmap
- Main drivers: design to cost and innovation.
- Act as an Interface with external technical experts to develop product on time at a pre-defined cost
- To be the key interface with technical experts and product marketing management to validate design.
- Act as a technical expert with OEM customers and sales.
- Accountable for reaching the development costs in time
- To drive the final product performance and quality levels from design to manufacturing.
Qualifications – Hard skills:
- Degree in Electrotechnical and/or Hydraulic Engineering with recognized track records in HVACR products.
- Supplier management experience (Technical and contractual)
- CAD software (Solidworks or Pro-engineer)
- Managing by result and KPI.
- Sourcing and outsourcing experience.
- Strong command in French and English languages
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Affinity with IoT, connected and data analytics are a plus.
- Strong presentation, communication and training skills.
Qualifications – Soft skills:
- Strong affinity with technology and innovation.
- Highly organized, data driven personality with strong analytical skills.
- Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial, adaptability, and achievement driven skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing group that provides the framework of a multinational as well as the agility, spirit, and opportunities of an entrepreneurial company.
- This is a senior position reporting to the Global product & engineering manager .
- This is a permanent full-time position exclusively available to candidates .
The Sauermann Group is an international Industrial company operating in the fields of HVAC instrumentation and condensate pumps. Founded 40 years ago, the group includes close to 400 employees today and has multiple factories, R&D centers, distributors, and subsidiaries all around the world. The Group is privately owned and has been steadily and profitably growing to reach today a global turnover of 60 million euros.
The Sauermann Group designs, manufactures, sells, and services a broad range of Industrial B2B products mainly under the brands Sauermann (sauermanngroup.eu) and KIMO (kimo.fr). Today, the Group is recruiting the following Senior position in Parisian area.