Senior Project manager
The Sauermann Group is an international Industrial company operating in the fields of HVAC instrumentation and condensate pumps. Founded 40 years ago, the group includes close to 500 employees today and has multiple factories, R&D centers, distributors, and subsidiaries all around the world. The Group is privately owned and has been steadily and profitably growing to reach today a global turnover of 60 million euros.
The Sauermann Group designs, manufactures, sells, and services a broad range of Industrial B2B products mainly under the brands Sauermann (sauermanngroup.eu) and KIMO (kimo.fr). Today, the Group is recruiting the following position at Group level, located in France, for Montpon (24) and Chevry-Cossigny (77).
· Lead a plurality of projects across the group for the instruments and condensate pumps product ranges from innovative New Product Developments to current Products changes that are defined by the product line management and executed by the project management.
· Act as a Senior project manager.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
· Monitor project and stakeholder’s performance against schedule, budget, and quality targets
· Coordinate group’s departments to get project’s deliverables on time (Market, product , R&D, Supply chain, Communication, Finances, Services …)
· Drive feasibility studies with relevant stakeholders and perform cost/benefit analysis for projects.
· Ensure product line management expectations are met, gain understanding when desired outcomes are not feasible and provide alternative solutions to meet objective(s).
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Report and escalate to management as needed
Qualifications – Hard skills:
· Degree in Engineering, Science, Management or equivalent work experience.
· Strong command of English/French. (Verbal and written).
· Strong cross-functional management skills
· 10+ years of experience in project/program Management execution in international fast paced environment, in a B2B technological & industrial company with demonstrable evidence of managing and successfully delivering multidisciplinary projects in a Small and Medium size Enterprise (SME).
· Experience in HVAC industry is a “plus”.
· Project Management certification is ideal (PMBOK, Stage-Gate, Agile,…).
· Knowledge of product project deliverables like functional Analysis and DFMEA
Qualifications – Soft skills:
· Strong leadership capabilities
· Self-confident and at ease to meet with external partner’s expectations
· Data driven personality able to maintain customer at the center of success.
· Able to demonstrate entrepreneurial, adaptability, and achievement driven skills.
· Autonomous and able to organize his/her work.
· Strong affinity with technological products and innovation.
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that provides the financial stability of a multinational as well as the agility, spirit, and opportunities of an entrepreneurial company.
This position is reporting to the Group Chief project officer
This is a permanent full-time position exclusively available to candidates with a valid work permit in EU.
Please send your résumé and your cover letter in English with your current remuneration to the following e-mail address: