Global Engineering Manager HVACR Components
- Entrepreneurial Product & Engineering manager in charge of new ranges development dedicated either to the worldwide HVACR distribution channels or to our OEM customers
- Manage and coordinate a team of 2 developments engineers and 1 technician
- In charge of developing the 3/6 years product roadmap with his/her team
- Main drivers: design to cost and innovation.
- Act as an architectural expert for the different applications to be served by the company
- Create processes that drives coordination, quality, and business impact.
- To be the key interface with Marketing and developers (internal and external) to validate technological choices and product performance.
- Accountable for reaching the gross margin target.
- To drive the final product performance and quality levels from design to manufacturing.
Qualifications – Hard skills:
- Degree in Engineering with recognized track records in HVACR products.
- Strong leadership
- Managing by result and KPI.
- Sourcing and outsourcing experience.
- Strong command in French and English languages
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Affinity with IoT, connected and data analytics are a plus.
- Interact frequently with customers and partners.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
Qualifications – Soft skills:
- Strong affinity with technology and innovation.
- Highly organized, data driven personality with strong analytical skills.
- Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial, adaptability, and achievement driven skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing group that provides the framework of a multinational as well as the agility, spirit, and opportunities of an entrepreneurial company.
- This is a senior position reporting to the EMEA managing Director.
The Sauermann Group is an international Industrial company operating in the fields of HVAC instrumentation and condensate pumps. Founded 40 years ago, the group includes close to 400 employees today and has multiple factories, R&D centers, distributors, and subsidiaries all around the world. The Group is privately owned and has been steadily and profitably growing to reach today a global turnover of 60 million euros.
The Sauermann Group designs, manufactures, sells, and services a broad range of Industrial B2B products mainly under the brands Sauermann (sauermanngroup.eu) and KIMO (kimo.fr). Today, the Group is recruiting the following Senior position in Parisian area.